In January 2020 Genie Creative were commissioned by Don Catchment Rivers Trust to rebrand the “Don Network”.
The rebrand was necessitated by a change of name from the “Don Network” to the “Don, Dearne & Rother Network” in order to better reflect the full catchment area.
A key requirement of the brief was for the new logo have a clear link to the old and reflect the aims and aspirations of the network.
Once completed the new logo and brand style was applied to a new website for the network: https://dondearnerother.org/
Although the budget was tight the new website has many nice features including:
• Landing page video created from historic footage and new footage shot by Genie
• An events diary (linked to the riverlution diary
• An illustrated interactive story map linking to catchment data, and
• A secure forum where the diverse network of organisations can share information.
As with all the sites we build this new site contains – as standard:
• An easy to use Content Management System (CMS)
• Search Engine Optimised (SEO) with SEO functionality built in, and
• Link to all social media platforms.
Due to covid19 the official launch of the rebrand and website was held back until December when it was launched at the annual conference held on line.