Genie Creative were recently commissioned to design a new website for the Trent Rivers Trust.
The Trust had identified a need to bring their website inline with customer expectations and, following a formal tender process, Genie Creative were commissioned to deliver this.
The complex brief required that the new website:
• Be designed within the established brand style
• Engage, inform and be aesthetically appealing
• Be fully responsive so as to work on all browsers and devices
• Convey a complex and comprehensive array of information via an easy to use navigation system
• Have an easy to use Content Management System (CMS)
• Be Search Engine Optimised (SEO) with SEO functionality built into the CMS area
• Link to all social media platforms
• Be delivered within agreed timescale and budget
Our vision was to design the website in a way that honestly represents the wide spectrum of work delivered by the Trust and the large and diverse catchment area they cover. It was also important that we convey this information in an easy to access and navigate way.
Below are a selection of screen grabs from the new website. Or, why not judge our work as you find it … see the new Trent Rivers Trust website here